Please follow these few quick tips below to help you while posting your ad;
- A description of your ad is very important as it gives your customers more details about what you are selling or offering.
- Please ensure that you write a description of your ad, at least 250 words
- PLEASE NOTE: Don’t group ads, post your ads individually. Example: Don’t post “We offer decor, flowers, tents, seats and tables”. Please post a different ad for decor, a different ad for flowers, a different ad for tents, a different ad for seats and a different ad for tables.
- Under “Listing Category” ONLY select one category
- DON’T select any category written in capital letters. These categories are there to guide you when posting.
- If you select categories written in capital letters, your ad will not be visible to many people
- Amenities are just like tags, they tell your customer what your add is about
- Select as many amenities as possible
- Tags are single words that should easily tell your customer what your add is about
- Use as many tags as possible
- By default, the options you see under “Pick working days” are for Monday only. Please individually click on every day, from Monday to Sunday, and set the time
- Please don’t skip this part because if you do, your ad will show “closed” all the time
- Use clear and sharp pictures
- Ensure that the pictures you post are not dark and are clearly visible
- Use pictures that can easily tell what your add is all about
- Don’t just use one picture. Post as many pictures as possible